October 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm| $50.00
October SPECIAL $50.00 (normally $75.00)
Secrets to Perfect Painting & Applying Waxes
- Secrets that make using Annie Sloan’s unique Chalk Paint formula easier, faster and most fun!
- Selecting and caring for brushes – you’ll be surprised by our simple tips!
- How to quickly handle problems like bleed-thru
- Waxing vs. top coating – how to choose?
- Techniques for applying clear wax to ensure perfect protection
- Buffing and what to expect until wax cures
- Black, brown and white waxes – selecting which to use for the decorative look you want
- Techniques for applying straight black and brown waxes – and how to combine for a driftwood look
- Tips for applying white wax over light and dark paint colors
- When you should – and shouldn’t – use clear wax along with colored waxes
- A simple, quick way to create “custom” wax colors
- Some unexpected uses for dark waxes!
- Correcting waxing “mistakes”